• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Hanson Front Bumper Sale/Trade Protofab Pre-runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Guys, I would like to trade my brand new Hanson Bumper with all the hardware for a new or used Protofab Xtreme or other pre-runner winch bumper. The people at Hanson told me this was the last unit they had in stock before they quit production on the Bronco products.

This bumper is in new and unpainted condition and has only been mounted for mock up. Pictures here Bumper Thread

As of right now I would prefer not to ship. I will give it a couple weeks locally before I open it up to out of state.

Let me know what you have and how much you want.
Thanks
Dennis

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I may work out a deal to trade it in with Melissa at the Bronco Hut on a Protofab she has in stock. If so I assume she will ship to you guys. I will keep you posted if I go that route.
Dennis

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I may work out a deal to trade it in with Melissa at the Bronco Hut on a Protofab she has in stock. If so I assume she will ship to you guys. I will keep you posted if I go that route.
Dennis

Ok, Thanks... Sent you a PM back ;D

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Bronco Hut does not have any in stock, so that angle is done. If I can't trade it out I will likely keep it. I do not want to throw a bunch of cash at it since I do not HATE it.

Any of you local guys interested in a trade?
Dennis

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Bronco Hut does not have any in stock, so that angle is done. If I can't trade it out I will likely keep it. I do not want to throw a bunch of cash at it since I do not HATE it.

Any of you local guys interested in a trade?
Dennis

Bummer....:(

Yellow_66

Loc.
Hollister, CA
I have this proto fab bumper that I would trade you for your bumper but i'm in CA. Its powder coated black. Let me know if interested and I can get some pictures as well.
Eric

Attachments

• bronco108.JPG
    bronco108.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I actually like the old style better. I am interested, how would we ship them?
Dennis

Louie

Bronco Guru
I've shipped bumpers at fedex a couple of times. As long as you're going to re-paint and aren't worried about scratches... just drop them off unboxed... they slap a sticker on it & you're on your way :D

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
SOLD,
Guys the bumper is gone, I worked out a trade with Eric, bumper will be shipping to its new home Monday!
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.