• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has anyone ever heard of these guys?

hdfx81

Has anyone here ever heard of or used a place called National Marketing to list their bronco for sale? I got a call from them wanting me to use them to list mine for a $295.00 fee, they claim they list it on numerous sites until it sells.

armynavy17

Contributor
I've never heard of them so I can't say much, but if they called you unsolicited I'd run the other way.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Have not heard the greatest things about them. they post until it sells but that is something you can do as well. They have no more resources than what is available to you. The do not guarantee a sale only guarantee to post until it sells. At least that was the experience relayed to me. Tell them you will pay them after it sells and see what happens.

djhudson05

$295.00 to list your Bronco for sale. What a joke. Why pay that when you can put it on here, craigslist, JBG, or other sites for free.