• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Has anyone seen my first Bronco? - 1974 White, sold it in TX in 1996

hornalum

City: Dallas
I bought this Bronco back in 1996 as my first car when I turned 16. If memory serves, I got it for a steep $1200! It had the stock 302, automatic transmission and AC. I installed black seats out of an S-10 Blazer and rigged up a pretty nice carpet/vinyl interior. I couldn't afford the 8 mpg it got and after a year I reluctantly put it in the Auto Trader classifieds (I'm that old?). A guy out of the Dallas area bought it for about $5k and I remember telling him he'd need the gas in both tanks to get back home lol. I have no idea what the VIN is and don't have a way to track it. My dad dealt in used cars so it wasn't registered or insured in the traditional sense.

If anyone knows where it's at I'd love to see it and maybe get in line to buy it. It's 25 years later but hopefully someone has at least seen it. You don't see very many White Bronco's with an Argent Silver grill and the rear fenders cut like they were, but each time I do I take a close look at it. I've got another '74 now but it's just not the same...

Attachments

• IMG_7321.JPG
    IMG_7321.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7320.JPG
    IMG_7320.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7322.JPG
    IMG_7322.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3599.JPG
    IMG_3599.JPG