• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Have a Very Merry Christmas....

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Merry Christmas to All from SaddleUp and Family.

XmasEB.jpg

ak68

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you also from 4+ feet of snow, 5 degrees and a lonely bronco being rebuilt in my garage. My 4 German Shorthair pointers and their pet moose say hi too.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Rick,
Merry Christmas to you and yours also....

Merry Christmas to all from sunny Hawaii!!!!

My poor snowman has no snow........:cool:

Aloha,
madgyver

Attachments

• DSC02160.JPG
    DSC02160.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC02161.JPG
    DSC02161.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 51

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Yes - very merry christmas. My in-laws got me a trail cover. I wonder who they got it from...???? :) :)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I'm one, thanks and i can't wait to try it out. Looks awesome!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
tasker said:
I'm one, thanks and i can't wait to try it out. Looks awesome!
Me two or 3 very nice and I get to put it on today :cool: since it's going to rain tonight and get that ugly half of a tarp off:eek: Thanks saddleup, my wife and brother for not sure how but kept it secret from me;D Will have to get pics;D

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Skiddy said:
Me two or 3 very nice and I get to put it on today :cool: since it's going to rain tonight and get that ugly half of a tarp off:eek: Thanks saddleup, my wife and brother for not sure how but kept it secret from me;D Will have to get pics;D
Ahhh... As I mentioned once before, I was sworn to secrecy.;D I believe your wife was the first one to contact me about getting a trail cover as a Xmas present.;)