- Mar 2, 2019
My gauge was only reading 11 volts and battery was dying so I started in the common place to look. It started and ran fine but lacking charging. When I looked at he battery lead, it looked like something shorted across the positive aux line. I am going to chalk it up as that but cant figure out for the life of me what would have done it. It is a 4G, painless harness explorer set up. The terminal goes to a megafuse before the battery and no other wire shoed any sort of burn and the fuse was fine. Is there anything I could have missed?