• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Heater Core Clip

broncojack

Contributor
I took my heater apart and finally found out where the clip should go.

Attachments

• htrclip.jpg
    htrclip.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 214

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Hey thanks for that. The last time I finished rebuilding a heater box, I looked down and saw that clip on the countertop. I said "oh" or something profound like that. Later I forgot exactly where in there it went. I still have it though, in the box of little dittys. I'm going to save your picture 'cause I know I'll forget again. %) :)

unclebap

Loc.
High Desert, ca
Thanks all around! I was trying to shove the lil sucker in the back, my hats off to you folks,dont know how I would get along without you people.
Thanks Pat

DanWheeler

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kirkland, WA
OOOoooooohhhhhhh..

i could not figure out where that came from today. I upgraded to the Chevy blower motor and cage. Awesome and easy. Of course that led to flush & fill, upper and lower radiator hose change, new heater core, new thermostat, cleaning and painting the thermostat housing, etc etc.

and at the end of the day there was a little clip on the floor - now I know.