• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello B.C. Broncos? Chucks 24 gallon main tank what is going on here?

Bear1911

I just got off the phone with them. I am second on the list and tanks are expected the end of next week.

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got mine a long time ago and still havent installed it. I sleep with it under my pillow. I will give mine a hug for you guys who still have not received yours...

In case nobody noticed Chuck probably expected to sell 10-20 tanks and sold about 60. I have never seen a "mass buy" be "mass convienent". Time to lighten up. These tanks have been for sale for over 2 years and even though we all know that sniveling feels good for a short term, let it go. It will not help you in any way. But it may help Chuck think twice about doing any mass buys again and that screws ME! I bet it's not too late to cancel.

Jeff

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still doesn't explain why people that have ordered a tank in the last month get them before the mass buy guys %) %) %)

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
airman is a classic.....Because it's not him.....It's all about him anyway. He must be the new era "great Santini". BI

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
bronco italiano said:
airman is a classic.....Because it's not him.....It's all about him anyway. He must be the new era "great Santini". BI

If its not all about me than who is it about? ;D And if its not about me now than its sure to be about me later! ;) Otherwise why would I not just allow this thread to die.

I understand 39 is not 60. I did not know the actual number was 39. Please allow me to retract and restate "Chuck likely received more orders than he anticipated."

Seriously I hope you get your tank. I hope you call them to get it straightened out.

Jeff

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
All right, when this mass buy sta5rted I told everyone that it would be a while. As I can not shit tanks I can only wait for the fab shop to make them. As soon as they come in we ship them. I call the fab shop every other day and make a trip to LA everytime he has any ready. It is a 140 mile round trip so I like to get as many as I can but because they are so far behind I make the trip for whatever they have. They have 6 now and I will pick them up monday and ship them out then. If you/anyone can't wait, please let me know and I will take you off the list. And refund any money that I have of yours, that is all I can do.

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We can kill this topic now Jon BC should be shipping mine next.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
chuck said:
All right, when this mass buy sta5rted I told everyone that it would be a while. As I can not shit tanks I can only wait for the fab shop to make them. As soon as they come in we ship them. I call the fab shop every other day and make a trip to LA everytime he has any ready. It is a 140 mile round trip so I like to get as many as I can but because they are so far behind I make the trip for whatever they have. They have 6 now and I will pick them up monday and ship them out then. If you/anyone can't wait, please let me know and I will take you off the list. And refund any money that I have of yours, that is all I can do.

Hey Chuck, any chance you could post a list of the folks left on the Mass buy and where they are in the pecking order to recieve a tank? I personally am fine to wait as I indicated a while back on the phone but it might help calm the masses some if they at least saw that they were all still on the list and where they were relatively in the grand scheme of things...

just a thought...

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
chuck said:
As I can not shit tanks I can only wait for the fab shop to make them.
OK - first I find out the real deal about Santa Claus, now I find out Chuck can't shit Bronco Parts! Growin' up is no fun!
;D

Ain't retail glamorous, Chuck? ;D ;D Hey -- did you see there were zero Class 3 finishers in the 500? Need those new radius arms man...(note change of subject, as this thread gives me tired head)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
tx1ton said:
Hey Chuck, any chance you could post a list of the folks left on the Mass buy and where they are in the pecking order to recieve a tank? I personally am fine to wait as I indicated a while back on the phone but it might help calm the masses some if they at least saw that they were all still on the list and where they were relatively in the grand scheme of things...

just a thought...
As soon as one of us gets a min. we can type the list but that will be a few days.
P.S I will be talking to another fab shop about building tanks for me this weekend.

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
did you get my emails today chuck?
Matt
I just needed a balance due before paypal'n you.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
chuck said:
As soon as one of us gets a min. we can type the list but that will be a few days.
P.S I will be talking to another fab shop about building tanks for me this weekend.

Fair enough - and I hope you didn't overly strain yourself pooping out all these monster tanks...I imagine the aux tanks would be less of a "stretch"?!?

Ewwww, did I just type that or was I just thinking it?!?! ;D :p

Seriously Chuck, we all (on the whole) appreciate the HELL out of all you do for our obsession, keep at it and don't let it get to ya!!

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Thanks, I know most are very patient. I do not see fault with people who cancel their order after 4 mo either. It pisses me off when I am told that a job will be done on a date and the vender isn't even close. All I can do about it is find someone else but that takes time. Thye following people are still on the list, in order
The first 6 will be picked up Monday and shipped Tuesday. The rest the fab shop says they are working on now.
Matt Wagenhoffer
Andrew Hurst
Tom Jones
Galen Kenard
Guy Gibson
Martin Demel
Joe Lebowitz
Steve Lancea
Paul Vale
Donald Viera
Craig Kincer
Joe Haskins