• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey ADMIN

LostInTheSouth

Loc.
Ramstein
I was looking at the home page and saw that there are free web pages so I went to start one and when you click on the link to get your free site I get an error message . Can you help?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Try this: http://signup.classicbroncos.com

I know the link doesn't work and I've been trying to get them to fix it for months and they ignore me. The free web sites are run by a 3rd party and not run very well IMHO. Unfortunately I have no control over them. I'd drop them except that would mean those with sites currently would lose them.

I stopped promoting the free sites because they just blast you with pop-ups and other ads.

But if after that glowing review you want to give it a shot, go ahead! ;) Joking aside, if you don't mind the popups it's not a bad way to play around with making your own web page.