• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a Super Celebration Wisconsin parts/sale/swap thread?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can bring some items for both the Early Broncos and the new ones. I will make up a list to post with pictures later. You can't have a bunch of Bronco fanatics gather without parts to sell/trade. What have you got?

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, this thread didn't really catch fire, did it. I will have a stock front drive shaft with me, a stock air cleaner and boxes of miscellaneous stuff. Look for the 2021 Rapid Red Badlands with Wisconsin plates, a black spare tire cover and Rockslider steps. My stuff is always priced right. Oh yeah, I will be the bald headed guy with a bit of a pot belly going on.
Safe travels.

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
I have some random stuff in the parts for sale section. I will be in WI, but not at Super Cel

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

mustanggarage

Contributor
I have a new tom woods rear drive shaft. it was supposed to be for a stock length, but it was too long for my application so it would probably work for a 2-4 inch lift.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am bringing a box of assorted Bronco toys I have collected over the years. I will still have two of everything back home but these are my extras. I am bringing all of my Bronco Driver magazines from #1-#80. My goal is to sell as a set, not sort through and sell individually. I do have some extras in the #35-50 range and #18 that is still in the plastic mailing sleeve with the WH catalog that was included. There are 4 missing from the collection. I will also have the calendars from 2011 through 2021 minus the 2016 50th anniversary calendar. I am keeping that one.

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
I have a brand new spice colored Rampage top, complete, that will be for sale.

broncojack

Contributor
Stock wheels. 2 riveted one welded. $30 for all 3

Attachments

• 20220703_092007.jpg
    20220703_092007.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220703_092034.jpg
    20220703_092034.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 6

jeff.depaul

I'm planning to be there - have two very nice Beard suspension seats with lower harness and "Bronco" head rests that I am selling. Also have 2 padded dashboards - one is very nice, almost perfect and the other is original and also in good shape. Will post pictures of those if anyone is interested. Also have a center console I don't think I'm going to use and original rear tire mount. Below is the link for pictures, PM me if interested in anything and we can make arrangements.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12d5oZLkMzqlpdbZOHzYf49MsL9bJRA8h?usp=sharing

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am sorting and listing stuff I am bringing. Tuffy glove box for roll cage, new fuel sending unit, new pair of clear parking light assemblies, new lower door weather stripping, new Tom's heavy duty V8 motor mounts, used stock air cleaner, intermittent wiper switch, new set of hood stops, a stock horn, set of new door straps, and an assortment of other stuff.
Safe travels, all.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I can bring some items for both the Early Broncos and the new ones. I will make up a list to post with pictures later. You can't have a bunch of Bronco fanatics gather without parts to sell/trade. What have you got?

Good luck brother.. enjoy

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I couldn't make it today but am heading out in the morning for 3 full days of Broncos. I hope to see some of you there. Drive safely!

PConsidineJr

I'm going to try and make a run up Saturday with my dad. Things have been crazy but I never get a chance to make it to the Tennessee one. With it being only like 3 hours from me I'd hate to miss it. Safe travels to all going.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I do not want to sound too negative but the attendance and activities are pretty poor so far. I hope it gets better today and tomorrow. The vendors are hurting with such little foot traffic. The first time for an event is tough to figure. Being spread out on a bunch of hot asphalt parking lots doesn't help. We are spoiled with the huge grassy fields of Townsend, Tn. I am selling some of my stuff so, there you go.

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
I'm in Oshkosh for a volleyball tournament. Ya'll have fun amd stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

PConsidineJr

I do not want to sound too negative but the attendance and activities are pretty poor so far. I hope it gets better today and tomorrow. The vendors are hurting with such little foot traffic. The first time for an event is tough to figure. Being spread out on a bunch of hot asphalt parking lots doesn't help. We are spoiled with the huge grassy fields of Townsend, Tn. I am selling some of my stuff so, there you go.
That's a bummer, unfortunately I can only make is Saturday, hopefully more people are starting to make it today and tomorrow.