• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How did you hook up your NP435 reverse light?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I wired mine straight into the factory harness in the engine compartment near the throttle bell crank you should find a connector with 4 wires you will want the Black wires with the red stripe just wire into the switch. I used wires off a pickup that were in good condition that had the backup light connector and they are long enough to run up to the bronco connector and wire colors matched.

swood

Loc.
San Jose, CA
I have a two pin plug located in the cover. Tough to get to because of the tight fit that I cut in the floor.