• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

how do you embed youtube videos in your post.

broncojack

Contributor
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bsD7lJiITqk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
It seems to be working in the preview currently here.

From the complete Youtube URL copy everything after the =.
So from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcHrkhHXoHo you take IcHrkhHXoHo & paste it between [youtube] brackets.

In the "Reply To Thread" window it should look like {youtube}IcHrkhHXoHo{/youtube} except these {} should be these [].

With the correct brackets that ^ code appears in the thread like this:
[youtube]IcHrkhHXoHo[/youtube]

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Still works for me Jefe. Where are you seeing the error? When posting or when trying to view a video already posted?

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Must be my browser then. I click play and it says an error occurred. I click the youtube button in the bottom right to open it up in a new tab and it pulls up the main youtube page. I have to quote a post, copy the code and paste it in youtube to see vids

Im using SRWare Iron which is based off of Chrome. Just stopped working a couple months ago

Edit: Just updated the browser and had to dl a new version of flash. Working again!

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Good to hear. Thanks for posting up the solution.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It's not working at the moment. I'm trying to figure out if YouTube changed their code or if something on my end is off.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
It's not working at the moment. I'm trying to figure out if YouTube changed their code or if something on my end is off.
Anything yet Jon?

I remember being able the embed the youtube vids. Now it doesnt work.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm sorry, but no. I was never able to find a fix.

I'm in the process of updating to newer forum software, so once that happens the youtube linking issue should be resolved. But that's a big job and not something I can do overnight.