• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many Day 1 and Day 2 reservation folks.....

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Snow testing...
That's crazy to me. Of the 155 Broncos in my build week of 1/3 over at Bronco6G only have have been delivered. And from what I can tell a bunch have been 2 doors that have been delivered. No proof, but I think Ford made a mission to put out 2 doors since the numbers I had seen only showed 17% of Broncos produced in 21 were 2 door. So roughly 4,500 units total.

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
That's crazy to me. Of the 155 Broncos in my build week of 1/3 over at Bronco6G only have have been delivered. And from what I can tell a bunch have been 2 doors that have been delivered. No proof, but I think Ford made a mission to put out 2 doors since the numbers I had seen only showed 17% of Broncos produced in 21 were 2 door. So roughly 4,500 units total.
Bulk emails going out yesterday and today to folks with recently built broncos in the last few weeks, and instead of getting delivered this month, they're getting new delivery dates in the April to June range now......

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Bulk emails going out yesterday and today to folks with recently built broncos in the last few weeks, and instead of getting delivered this month, they're getting new delivery dates in the April to June range now......
Yea a bunch in the same build week got emails. I seen GM said the chip shortage was over, I guess Ford didn't get the memo. It's a shame really, I blame Ford for most of it, but also what's going on in the world. But They had plenty of time to roll this out correctly and they have yet to do it. Same goes as the Maverick and the Lightning, Ford has shut down ordering on both for the time being. Just a cluster from start to finish....and I don't know if it will be getting any better.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Well none of this makes me feel any better. Guess the idea of having mine by late spring is a pipe dream since I dont even have a VIN or build date yet. What a total shit show this has been.:mad:

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yea a bunch in the same build week got emails. I seen GM said the chip shortage was over, I guess Ford didn't get the memo. It's a shame really, I blame Ford for most of it, but also what's going on in the world. But They had plenty of time to roll this out correctly and they have yet to do it. Same goes as the Maverick and the Lightning, Ford has shut down ordering on both for the time being. Just a cluster from start to finish....and I don't know if it will be getting any better.
Whos knows what the real problem is, Ford is not forthcoming. Is it a chip problem> There are also rumors that the 2.7 is having problems but who really knows. Ford is dealing with issues they have not dealt with in a long time, having more demand than product..

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Whos knows what the real problem is, Ford is not forthcoming. Is it a chip problem> There are also rumors that the 2.7 is having problems but who really knows. Ford is dealing with issues they have not dealt with in a long time, having more demand than product..
2.7l dropping valves, 31 so far reported or heard of by 6g folks, and it sounds like they've got the engine build dates narrowed down to late June builds give or take a couple weeks.

Edit make that 33 now.

Last edited:

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
I got lucky, I was in the 1/10 build week built on 1/12. Folks got delayed in front of me and behind me but our 2-door was delivered a day early and I picked it up on Monday.🥳
2022-01-31 00.15.35.jpg

capt2130

The white looks real nice! Ours was reserved on the 2nd day at 3am. Got it ordered last March. Originally was to be built 11/29 week. Finally built week of 12/27 and still waiting for delivery.

Last edited:
OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
7/13/20....1/29/21.....11/24/21....12/9 it finally got scheduled for a 1/31 build, then pushed back to 2/7, then 2/14 and now 2/28 lol. I don't even care at this point. Seriously considering flipping it if it does ever arrive....

Screenshot_20220204-231158_Gallery.jpg

Rosco

We were a 11pm 7/13 reservation- Waited till MY22 to get Manual Sasquatch. Ordered 10/21- Scheduled on 10/28 for week of 12/13 build. I'm thinking- this is crazy because I went with Hard Top anyway so I was pretty excited... Then the delays started... 12/13- 12/20 - 2/14 - 3/7 - Now 4/25! Guess I'm glad now that it wasn't built, as I wouldn't want it sitting there in the cold on Ice Mountain!

capt2130

We finally picked my wife’s up last week. I reserved it early am 7/14/20 and finally built 12/31 with several setbacks. It was then delivered 2/7 with a shattered windshield. Took 3 weeks to get from there. Lots of aggravation but it sure is nice.
f86b3d8dc137d00aa0412177968a0133.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Ugh you got me beat I just turned 7 months since my order was processed. I got a flag, a 2022 calendar, and a bunch of invites to drive the bronco events. No VIN, no build date, nothing else! Yet I know of two people that ordered in November of last year and have already taken delivery??? But there are so many like yourself that have been waiting over a year for one so my 7 months is nothing!