• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many Day 1 and Day 2 reservation folks.....

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
....are still waiting? Yesterday was about as discouraging as it gets. Nobody knows what's going on there imo, nobody. Looking at some of the other 6g forums, 6g FB groups and Instagram yesterday you were 10x more likely to have gotten a build date email if you had NO reservation and just walked in during the last month to two months and ordered. And I'm talking every configuration except FE of course. 2D, 4D, Badlands, Wildtrak, MIC top 2D and 4D.....all of them. While responses poured in from folks with Day 1 and Day 2 reservations who got nothing....along with folks who had 99 their order and got build dates yesterday anyway. Meanwhile those of us trying to transfer to a more reputable dealer are stuck in limbo and have been for weeks because Ford apparently has thousands of transfer requests to process because the vast majority of Ford dealers are not reputable it seems......this has been fun.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've been waiting since Day2, just because I couldn't get in on Day1. I've got nothing as far as a VIN or build date, etc. Did get moved from a '21 to a '22 and have given the order to a guy at the dealership but that's it!

Norm

Day 1 reservation holder, but I 99'ed my order myself for 21, order October 13 2021 for MY22. Following Thursday I got a build date of 12/13 week. 2 door WT Lux package, Mod bumper, Hard top.

Buddy of mine non res, ordered last week and recieved a email yesterday with build date week of 1-22 and VIN. 4 door WT soft top high package.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Day 1 reservation holder, but I 99'ed my order myself for 21, order October 13 2021 for MY22. Following Thursday I got a build date of 12/13 week. 2 door WT Lux package, Mod bumper, Hard top.

Buddy of mine non res, ordered last week and recieved a email yesterday with build date week of 1-22 and VIN. 4 door WT soft top high package.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

See this pisses me off! Why the hell have I not gotten a build date I ordered on 8/19/21 and still have no build date??? Did it through a large dealer (they closed online ordering the day before I ordered). Badlands 2.7 4 door soft top auto trans mid package with a tow hitch. Nothing special!!:mad:

capt2130

Ordered my wife's on 7/14/20 @ 3am. My daughter got her's in right after. We both got email's on 9/30 and were given build dates . Her's is actually built and on its way. My wife's is to be built 11/29. So we'll see.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Both reservations we made were made on 7/14/21, and both were converted to orders on 1/22/21. Both are WT, lux, leather. One got built 11/13/21 (being shipped now), and the other got bumped to 2022 with a build week of 1/3/2022.

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Both reservations we made were made on 7/14/21, and both were converted to orders on 1/22/21. Both are WT, lux, leather. One got built 11/13/21 (being shipped now), and the other got bumped to 2022 with a build week of 1/3/2022.

How large is your dealer? Thanks

ransil

Bronco Guru
2nd day around 5am est , my build date is nov 29
badlands, sas, hartop high package, mod bumper, tow
small dealer

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My dealer is Stephens Auto Center in W Virginia.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Day 2 reservation only because the website would not work for me on Day 1.

Ordered Hard Top and other options that got 99nd and pushed me back to MY2022. Reordered first week open for the 2022 Bronco.

Received my confirmed order email October 28th with Build Date week of December 13th and VIN.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
rguest3 your description sounds very much like mine. I too was day 2 because I couldn't get it first day, originally ordered hardtop and also got talked into a '22 by dealer. Then also ordered again on first day you could order the MY22. I changed to a soft top just to try and speed things up. Where our story really changes is here -

"Received my confirmed order email October 28th with Build Date week of December 13th and VIN."

I talked to John at Stephens Auto few days ago and he said because I'm (now) in line for a '22 that Ford wouldn't even start to schedule/assign VIN's etc until January and I probably wouldn't actually get it till June or July!%) Was very disappointed.

Since you got a VIN and Build Date week I feel like I might need to talk to another dealer.?:?

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
rguest3 your description sounds very much like mine. I too was day 2 because I couldn't get it first day, originally ordered hardtop and also got talked into a '22 by dealer. Then also ordered again on first day you could order the MY22. I changed to a soft top just to try and speed things up. Where our story really changes is here -

"Received my confirmed order email October 28th with Build Date week of December 13th and VIN."

I talked to John at Stephens Auto few days ago and he said because I'm (now) in line for a '22 that Ford wouldn't even start to schedule/assign VIN's etc until January and I probably wouldn't actually get it till June or July!%) Was very disappointed.

Since you got a VIN and Build Date week I feel like I might need to talk to another dealer.?:?

Your decision of course but myself and about a dozen others that I know across the US of have been trying to transfer our reservation to other dealers prior to placing our 22' order. We've been waiting on Ford to grant or deny the transfers for as long as 10 weeks now, so that means no order placed which means we have zero chance of having our name drawn out of the build hat. Bronco hotline folks will tell you that you should hear something soon.....but it never happens. The only successful transfer that we're aware of is a guy that moved from Hawaii to LA and had not placed his 22' order yet, and his transfer was approved in 2 days. If you have a vin though there's no way to tranfer.
You could still order from another dealer with no reservation though, which has actually proven to yield a bronco faster than those of with reservations, even when it's a 2D......

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks okie.

Do you know if a lot of people waiting on a 22MY have if fact got a VIN already? I feel like if I could get that then I could at least track it to see what's going on.

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Thanks okie.

Do you know if a lot of people waiting on a 22MY have if fact got a VIN already? I feel like if I could get that then I could at least track it to see what's going on.

Yes 11/18/21 was the first scheduling day for the January 22' models. No scheduling this week or next week.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
For some salt and vinegar in that waitingÂ…. Local dealer on FB

Attachments

• 9E2E9CCC-9DC1-4A33-B41D-CBDE8AD96AA0.jpg
    9E2E9CCC-9DC1-4A33-B41D-CBDE8AD96AA0.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 42