• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How much younger or older are you than your Bronco?

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Well damn aren't you all a bunch of old farts :p
I'm 17 years younger than my 1973 bronco.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

stokes.greg

Depends on which part you're talking about some where between 9 and 4 years younger. The title says 1969 and I'm a 1978 model, so ill go with 9.
You bunch of old farts.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
My seven six rolled in to town in July of that year and I was one six on the draw bar!!

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I rolled off the assembly line 13 years before my 73 did.

My dad owned a garage. I saw one of the the birth announcements that someone made. Probably my mom. It was pretty funny. It read like this

Engine or ID Number: El Kabong
Date of Manufacture: XX-XX-XXXX
Body Type: Boy
Unladen Weight: 9lbs
Wheelbase: 20in
Registered Owners: Mom & Dad

stus70brc

Contributor
She's a 1970 I'm two years younger! SSDD I havent forgot about the pics just been real busy!

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Yikes some of you guys are old:) no wonder there's so much knowledge on here! My bronco is 19 years OLDER than me....

1966,351w,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 37/13/15 boggers

pipermike

I'm four years older than my 75. As a kid I would buy 4 wheel and off road mag(like early 80's) always checking out the bronco's. Somehow it took me intill 37 to get one.