• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hubby in Iraq- want to fix up the Bronco while he's away would appreciate any advice

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I feel helpless being so far away from the project and with little cash to donate, so I am happy to assist in any small way I can.
I didn't think that one was goin to be a problem.
Every time I call BCBroncos, it is like calling your favorite neighbor!
Course it has been that way with Cage, too.....so you are dealing with two of the finest vendors around IMHO.... ;D
Chris

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
ChrisinWV said:
I feel helpless being so far away from the project and with little cash to donate, so I am happy to assist in any small way I can.
I didn't think that one was goin to be a problem.
Every time I call BCBroncos, it is like calling your favorite neighbor!
Course it has been that way with Cage, too.....so you are dealing with two of the finest vendors around IMHO.... ;D
Chris

Chris, you are right! Calling Chuck was like talking to someone I already knew. He sure is a nice guy. I haven't run across many Bronco enthusiasts that aren't great. This whole project has really put me in contact with the most friendly people. It is just wonderful. ;D

cdkaminsky

Loc.
Pflugerville
CPT_D_1969 said:
Chris, you are right! Calling Chuck was like talking to someone I already knew. He sure is a nice guy. I haven't run across many Bronco enthusiasts that aren't great. This whole project has really put me in contact with the most friendly people. It is just wonderful. ;D

Just a post to get this back in peoples view!

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Got a grille from Mike Adams today! Still in bad need for those floor pans.

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
yellowrouge said:
Got a grille from Mike Adams today! Still in bad need for those floor pans.

Glad to see a grill came in. (Thank you very much Mike Adams) Chuck PMed me today and told me he had lost my paypal account info. It shouldn't be long now, and I will get those floorpans ASAP. ;D

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
Just ordered the floorpans from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. Really nice folks there! The floorpans should arrive via UPS sometime Monday. Sorry it took me so long to get them John. Thank you for being so patient. ;D Have a great day everyone! ;D

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
;D Just got off the phone with Jim Cole from Cage offroad. Very nice guy. We had a good talk. I have paid for the shocks (at a great price buy the way) and he is shipping out the leafs and coil springs he offered to donate plus a pitman arm either today or tomorrow. Hopefully, it will get to you soon John. Thanks everyone! You guys are the best! Have a great day! ;D

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
Hey John,
I just saw the new pics at the photobucket site! Really nice! :eek: Thank you so much for all the work you and your crew at Smith Ford are putting into this project. You are all awesome! Hopefully, you will get more parts in this week. Talk to you soon! It is looking great! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Hey Mellissa what days are you going to be down there at the OCBR? I am trying to figure out who all is going to man the booth. I will be down there from Friday to Sunday. I will be at the booth all of those days.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Heres pics of the hats we have right now. I can't say I'll have them at OCBR because I don't want to hinder the amount of money that goes into the raffels, but we will be taking orders through my email. mbartek@alltel.net All profits go to OBB. I want this to be an effective way to raise money for OBB.

Attachments

• obb4.jpg
    obb4.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 75
  • obb5.jpg
    obb5.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 70

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Them look pretty cool, I want one (without your mug ;D ) how much are they going to be?

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
saryan said:
Hey Mellissa what days are you going to be down there at the OCBR? I am trying to figure out who all is going to man the booth. I will be down there from Friday to Sunday. I will be at the booth all of those days.
Steve,
I am planning on being there Thursday afternoon. I will probably leave Hot Springs Sunday morning. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully I will be able to hitch a ride on a couple of trails. I can't believe it is only a week away! Time sure is going fast! ;D

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I've been debating price and was hoping to get input from some of the guys on the "OBB" forum. But that didn't work out. I don't want these to be expensive hats but also want people to know this is going to a good cause. So I'm thinking $20 plus shipping (which for one hat is $3.85 priority) Thats the cheapest shipping I could find. If its 2 hats then I'll cover the extra price of shipping. Now if the price gets shot down too many times here then I might lower it but I'd love to see us not mind spending money on a good cause.

I'd like to take a bunch to OCBR (although I won't sell them publically)(because I don't want to take money away from OCBR, they need every penny they can get). So if you want one email me. But if I get enough emails, I'll order more first thing Monday morning.

mbartek@alltel.net