• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

humvee wheels/tires-dana 44,9 inch etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsden73

Loc.
Palm Bay, Florida
1. dana 44 full width high pinion axle housing out of 79 bronco(no gears no axles) inc. housing and knuckles w/steering linkage only $125
2. extended radius arms they are 1 foot longer than stock and use all stock hanger styles. they were made locally for me have pics. I paid $300 asking $200.
3. humvee wheels and tires(4) -36x12/50x16.5 tires are in great shape and wheels are good too. they have run flats in them. asking $500
4. bcbroncos spring rockers for early bronco they are in decent shape have never been wheeled but have been sitting under a truck(under construction) for a year. asking $100
5. manual steering box decent no pitman arm $20
6. 9 inch rearend housing full width housing w/axles and brakes: big bearing from 79 bronco(no third member) asking $125
7. 2.5 lift coils for early bronco/soft ride. asking $50
8.351w engine from a 84 bronco. has 4 barrel intake was running when removed I will not be using it. has been out of truck for more than 6 months. asking $225
9.235-75-15 tires on stock bronco wheels tires are good with very little dry rot.
10. 235-75-15 tires on stock 84 bronco wheels tires are good with very little dry rot and wheels are slotted with rear center caps(only).
will trade either 9 or 10 for a decent set of 265-75-16 or 285-75-16 tires for my bronco(I have 16 inch wheels, I just need tires)

I have a lot of parts some are decent but all have been sitting for some time. all are useable with very little TLC.

I need some parts for trucks I am working on.
1. wiper mechanisms(electric wipers with motor and bracket) I have a need for 3 complete setups.
2.a very good set of 265-75-16 or 286-75-16 tires(I do not need wheels)
3 shocks for a 5.5 inch lift(2 sets) and also for a 3 inch lift(66 bronco) I do not have funds for bilsteins or for buying new ones so used is OK.
4. V8 radiator for bronco must hold water and not be plugged
5. V8 column shift 3 speed rods for trans(I need both rods with trans end hardware attached.

thanks and please let me know via email or call

al4crwl@yahoo.com or 321-848-1938 most any time
I live in florida and please remember I live in eastern time zone.
all prices are PLUS shipping or come on by to get these parts

Rob D

Status
Not open for further replies.