• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I Gave My Bronco Away Today...

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
She already looks like a Bronco woman who’s come home.
How far away is it moving?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Good for you! Keeping it in the family and keeping the future generations engaged.

BTW, those U-Haul trailers seem to be tailor-made for hauling EBs.

Todd Z.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lucky girl, that smile says it all! Glad you passed on the passion for this ride that means so much to you. You’ll definitely have two good reasons to go for a visit.

trekgurl

very nice,,,,,, especially in these times when so many have forgotten what owning and experiencing an early bronco is really all about. The value of memories and experiences is so much more important in the journey of life.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Vancouver! I guess you’ll be going to visit regularly so you can keep it clean, make sure it’s dry, and patch the rusty bits!

Then again… She’ll probably take better care of it than anyone would.

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
It was hard to give up but the good news is it will be garaged once again. Parking it outside here in Gold Beach for just a few months was really taking a toll on it.

The other part of the deal is that if she ever decides to, or has to give it up, it has to stay in the family.

Keep an eye out for a newbie here soon that has a bronco that looks just like mine. ;)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Look forward to meeting her if she has time to join us here.
And I had already forgotten you just moved to the coast yourself. I remember we were discussing it living so close to the salt air. So now Vancouver ain't soundin' so bad!

Paul

BroncoBecc

Vancouver! I guess you’ll be going to visit regularly so you can keep it clean, make sure it’s dry, and patch the rusty bits!

Then again… She’ll probably take better care of it than anyone would.
Oh yes... I have special plans for this pretty lady!

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
So its been a while since I gave my Bronco to daughter BroncoBecc and she is exicuting on her plan. Her husband and her just bought a house in Vancouver with plenty of garage space, so the Family Bronco is once again properly housed out of the elements. Check this out! :cool:
Becky's Bronco5.jpeg

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
So its been a while since I gave my Bronco to daughter BroncoBecc and she is exicuting on her plan. Her husband and her just bought a house in Vancouver with plenty of garage space, so the Family Bronco is once again properly housed out of the elements. Check this out! :cool:
View attachment 887053
OBTW, I too moved---from Gold Beach to Vancouver so now I am only about 15 minutes away.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Life is just better when you’re close to your bronco… uh, I mean your daughter!
Right?