• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA I have a 1969 inline 6 engine and transmission and all parts to go with them. Runs an

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsalv1984

I have a 1969 inline 6 engine and transmission and all the parts to go with them. Runs and drives perfect. Seeing if there is a market for this set up before I put in a 351 engine this week. I was thinking of asking about $1200, what do people think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.