• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

If you've ever ordered from PRP Seats read this...

House

Minutia Militia
Well, as consumers, we cannot expect perfect suppliers, but continuous improvement and learning from your mistakes is what will make you perfect in the long run!
Glad both sides got this resolved...! :)

Projp

It appears, when Kerri ordered, unknown to us the dealer gave us her credit card information. When he ordered from us again about a month ago, we ran the number we have on file and charged $956.

This is completely against our policy. Credit cards we run should belong to the dealer and giving us someone else's information actually raises some serious legal issues. We will be addressing this with the dealer.

Either way, when Kerri called us a couple of weeks ago, we failed to call her back. That was not right and I do apologize. Furthermore, when she contacted us via our contact form about issues with her seat, we did not respond. Again, that was not right and I apologize.

We are continually working on our customer service policies and procedures and, as it appears, we have some work to do. I am sorry and will be working tirelessly to improve.

I am an optimist and sincerely hope that your business model is vastly improved, but what I learned from this exchange is that the best way to get a response from your company is to post it on a public website.

PS: Your customer relations department should get 10 demerits and no doughnuts at the next training meeting.

Jason_PRP

I am an optimist and sincerely hope that your business model is vastly improved, but what I learned from this exchange is that the best way to get a response from your company is to post it on a public website.

PS: Your customer relations department should get 10 demerits and no doughnuts at the next training meeting.

No doughnuts for sure... While the initial communication happened before my involvement with the department I do take responsibility and am working to make sure it doesn't happen again. No one should feel the need to make public comments just to get a simple response. I know personally how frustrating that feels and it really does bother me that it had to go there.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Well, as consumers, we cannot expect perfect suppliers, but continuous improvement and learning from your mistakes is what will make you perfect in the long run!
Glad both sides got this resolved...! :)

Well said!