• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm thinking about selling the bronco...value?

don93063

Loc.
Ventura County,
To be honest, Im not in a hurry to sell mine.:cry:
I realize that this IS a bad time but all it takes is the right place at the right time with the right person.:eek:
Meanwhile, Ill enjoy the looks when I take it out on the road.;D

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Give the bronco to the wife... Simple... Keep her happy...

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
12k Is a very,very nice Bronco right now.They are soft right now.If you could wait till people start buying stuff again you will be in way better shape.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Jeepster, that bronco is only worth 4500 right now. Sorry man to be the bearer of bad news :cool:

Ben

Ouch.....Well......., maybe to you, not seeing it in person and in your neck of the backwoods.... but like was said, to the right person at the right time in the right place, all things get sold my friend. It will happen ;) ;D :cool:

Last edited:

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
"Ever try cruising around town on an ATV? Could you drive your ATV to work? Could you tow a little camper with an ATV? How about a full-on road trip? Does an ATV have a fresh 302?"

What he said... Do you have to buy a trailer and a tow rig too...

Times are tight and once you sell, you may never have the $$$ get back in a Bronco.

Good luck Dude, tough choices :(

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
If I do the math right, you are driving about 100 miles a year, not much so I doubt you are even enjoying it. You may be better off trying to find someone with 2 ATV's and trading them since both markets are soft. Now is a bad time to sell anything with the economy so you will take more of a bath on it right now. I looked for years before I found something I could drive in my budget and would not sell it unless someone offered me stupid money so I could easily replace it (which is not likely) so good luck with the decision.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Shure you may be a bit sorry later but stuff is just stuff. Even Broncos. Your family is #1. I agree that everyone in the family should be able to join in on the fun and bikes are a great way to do that. Good luck with it.

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Here is my situation...
I did a frame of on my bronco about 5 years ago and have since probably put less than 500 miles on it. I am thinking about selling the bronco and buying 2 ATV's for my wife and I. She likes my bronco, but I know she doesn't really like to off road in it as she just rides along and is more of the active type who needs more involvement. I am 60/40 on this decision still, but would like your advice on what my selling price might be. I have owned ATV's in that past and loved them. Will I regret doing this???

1972 with chevy discs, F150 power steering, 3.5 Duff suspension with 11 leaf rears, white soft top in great condition, 6 point cage, front and rear corbeau suspension seats, 4 point harness, Howell EFI, new 302 with edelbrock cam, and intake, warn premium hubs, 35 Procomp x-terrains, 23 gallon BC gas tank, No rust, but the paint job was my first and looks ok from 10', NP435 tranny. What do you guys think? I was thinking around $12k, which would buy about 2 ATV's!!

I 'll buy you a couple atv's and take the bronc off your hands,

In other words "Don't sell it, We have a Polaris Ranger with the top and side doors, winch, big wheel kit and all the goodies. Talk about a Piece of %@# and that thing was 9,000 new. I agree with the others, get her one or convert it to right hand drive :)

OP
OP
M

Mike Hewett

You buy me a couple Kawasaki 750 4x4 and its a deal! I will never own a Polaris, they can't compete (quality) with the Japanese brands. I will probably wait to sell the bronco until spring, maybe in the meantime I will find a money tree. That would solve my problems!