• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Inside Look at SOB

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I haven't laugh that hard in a while. He is obvious pretty mad about no SOB. Thanks for sharing.

Eugene

scbronco

Loc.
Sumter, SC
that was hilarious! id like to know what he was really saying... flick looks familiar, but i cant place it...

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Mit einer kugel im Kopf wuerdest aber ein problem haben !! Ich hoffe dast es dir bischen mehr ueberlegen wirst !!! Wennst willst komm runter nach Florida wost mir uns in zwei wochen Gaschen fehren kannst !!!!
Danke und viel glueck !! ;)

OP
OP
carter2772

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Mit einer kugel im Kopf wuerdest aber ein problem haben !! Ich hoffe dast es dir bischen mehr ueberlegen wirst !!! Wennst willst komm runter nach Florida wost mir uns in zwei wochen Gaschen fehren kannst !!!!
Danke und viel glueck !! ;)

LOL... Something about Florida...

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
lol yup
... after Adolf officers told him that the war is lost his reply was he would never surrender and would rather put a bullet in his head !!!
so ...I am just telling you not to make the same decision and if you wanna wheel get down to Florida where we have a mudding gathering in 2 weeks !!!! lol

OP
OP
carter2772

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
OMG, who made that? That was pure awesomeness! Great job! Truly laugh out loud funny.

He is a local club member to North West Classic Broncos, and i thought he was a member here too, but i couldn't find him in the member list... Yes it is way funny! I have watched it 20+ times today....;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
OMG, who made that? That was pure awesomeness! Great job! Truly laugh out loud funny.

Are you righting movie reviews for a cheap mag, or is that more of an eBay feedback your leaving?

I do agree that was genius, Great job and imagination.

OMG? Does that stand for "Often molests Goats"?%)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Are you righting movie reviews for a cheap mag, or is that more of an eBay feedback your leaving?

I do agree that was genius, Great job and imagination.

OMG? Does that stand for "Often molests Goats"?%)

Just your sloppy seconds big boy!