• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

interest in a 300m 26 spline Dana 20 FRONT output shaft

welndmn

Bronco Guru
It is somewhat rare for these to brake, but I have seen a few of them let go.
Here's the real deal. They are $400 each shipped. CTM Jack is making them. Bronco guys and early model jeep dana 20 owners will likely be into the upgrade $450 due to needing a new driveshaft yoke. Bronco and early jeep is 10 spline. Late model is 26 spline. Jack thinks they will approach 50% stronger than stock 26 spline. I need to have close to 12 people sign up for this for me to place the order. I also have to pay 1/2 up front, so buyers will also. Ask around and help me find interested parties or we all miss out. (If I don't order 12 the per piece price is $600 and that's out of my price range.)
Let me know what you think.

If you already have some money into your Dana 20, (gears, rear output) then this IMO is the last step to make it near bullet proof.

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Sounds good as with the Marlin I just might need one... now need a little $$$ :eek: At $600 is is steep, even $400 for a mass buy is a little high but its the price of custom parts I guess :'( . Hopefully in a few weeks I will jump on.

Cary