• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Intermittent wiper switches

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Intermittent wiper switches for sale. Cleaned, tested, and ready for installation. Instructions included - easy installation. $45 includes shipping to your door in the continental U.S.

I've pulled and sold over 1,000 of these switches over the past 25 years. Many satisfied customers!

Currently have 2 in stock.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Last edited:

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
I need a wiper switch. Is it everything you need for intermittent wipers or what's the deal?

Shipping to 95032.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I need a wiper switch. Is it everything you need for intermittent wipers or what's the deal?

Shipping to 95032.
If you have stock electric Bronco wipers, it’s a bolt-in deal. Drill one hole for a ground connection and shorten the switch shaft to your liking and then plug things in and you’re good to go. Shipping is included in the price!

Thanks,
Todd Z.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have another switch assembly available. Tested, cleaned, and ready to go!

Todd Z.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Intermittent wiper switches for sale. Cleaned, tested, and ready for installation. Instructions included - easy installation. $45 includes shipping to your door in the continental U.S.

I've pulled and sold over 1,000 of these switches over the past 25 years. Many satisfied customers!

Currently have 2 in stock.

Thanks,
Todd Z.
I got one of these a couple of years ago but it's still sitting on the workbench. I read your reply on installing in this thread. Is there any more detail than that?