• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Items I'm bringing to the LEBC Roundup, some stuff is free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I'm trying to free up some space around the shop, so here's what I'm bringing to the RU. If I don't sell it or give it away there, I'll be open to offers after I get back. If you wanna claim something now that's fine.

- WH Wrap Trap (new, never used) - $150 firm
- D20 J-shift WITH PTO drive (I will seperate) - make me an offer
- Full Hard Top (90% rust free but it looks a little rough, good glass) - $150obo
- Stock Tire Carrier with hardware (very good condition) - $100obo
- Set of E7TE heads - $50
- 6 Jerry Cans - $30 each
- Factory rear bumper (slightly bent on driver's side) - $25
- Stock height leaf springs - make me an offer

And now for the free stuff
- Factory Brakes hard lines (not complete, but most are there)
- 3spd manual tranny
- Hood latch/release
- Factory manual steering column with steering wheel
- Metal main tank (needs to be cleaned)
- 2 Pressure plates (302 and 351)
- Factory air cleaner
- Set of wheels. I think they're 15x10 or 15x12. They're free, which means they're nothing special

Thanks for looking!

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Hey Kevin, I won't be going to the Roundup, but I could really use that steering column.
I have family in Allen and friends in Fort Worth if you save it for me I will arrange to have it picked up.
Kurt

OP
OP
Nightstick

Nightstick

Bronco guy
Dave, Here's a link to a thread where there's a pic of the Jerry cans, got ya down for the air cleaner.

Got ya down for the column Kurt. If someone you know is coming out for the RU I can give it to them to bring back for ya. Otherwise I'll hold to it for as long as you need.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Dave, Here's a link to a thread where there's a pic of the Jerry cans, got ya down for the air cleaner.

Got ya down for the column Kurt. If someone you know is coming out for the RU I can give it to them to bring back for ya. Otherwise I'll hold to it for as long as you need.

Appreciate that Kevin. I will make arrangements to pick it up or have it picked up soon. Thanks, Kurt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks again Kevin! Great to meet ya, Hopefully next @ OCBR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.