• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It's about time!!

cheap71

Loc.
dalton, Georgia
Guys just gonna let you know that I finally got my fenders and grill off the 71. I think I would rather take a kick in the N*uts than do that again. :eek: I was excited about it and had to tell somebody.

4byford

Loc.
Yucca Valley CA
I lunched my fender in the ice and snow and an now dying to hear about the secret since I will be replacing it soon. The torch is no secret, but I hoped for a less destructive method...

T

teknalee

that sucks you did it without knowing the shortcut, it only takes me 10-15 minutes or so

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
[quote author=72bronco link=board=5;threadid=15080;start=0#msg114132 date=1047417076]
Shortcut, eh? So what's your secret Chuck, rolling it?
[/quote]

I bet so :D ;D ;) ;D :D That's the quickest way I've seen.