• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It’s getting closer!

Lt1Burb

I have moved on the the fun part of this build, the wiring and plumbing. I do have to still block and paint the hood but I am sick of sanding right now. I installed all new glass, vent windows etc, can’t believe these glass shops in town, won’t do windshield’s in these older vehicles. Now to figure out rad hoses for this explorer serpentine setup, might make my own.
4B31E673-9051-4A21-B897-D2CFC92EEAC7.jpeg
C131C7E3-88FF-48CC-BFFE-E98CE06C9AA8.jpeg
17B7A022-63E8-42DC-AD9D-017A49820D15.jpeg
5E7BFEAA-4752-4AF9-9CBB-841CB9AE0C8C.jpeg

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Looks fantastic! I'm on the complete opposite end of the restoration process with my 1968 HCS Mustang. Everything is torn down with pieces scattered all over the garage. It's hard to get motivated when it seems like no progress is being made. Seeing your Bronco come back together helps me see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Torkman66

Contributor
Want to paint mine same Boxwood Green. I’ve seen a few paint chips that make it look much darker. I want the same color you have. How did you get that exact color? Paint code? Thanks. Your Bronco looks amazing!!

OP
OP
L

Lt1Burb

Want to paint mine same Boxwood Green. I’ve seen a few paint chips that make it look much darker. I want the same color you have. How did you get that exact color? Paint code? Thanks. Your Bronco looks amazing!!
Thx, I asked my painter for the code so when I get it I’ll pass it along.

Minderbinder3

Contributor
Your build is progressing really well. I really like that color as well. :)You will get a lot of compliments.
I love your build. How much lift does it have and what size tires are on it in this picture.

I am about to replace suspension on my ‘66 with uncut fenders and am trying to decide which direction to go.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
I love your build. How much lift does it have and what size tires are on it in this picture.

I am about to replace suspension on my ‘66 with uncut fenders and am trying to decide which direction to go.
Thanks. It has a 2 1/2-inch suspension and a 1-inch body lift. The tires in that pic are 32x9.50x15. I am now running 31x10.5x15 BFG's only because those Interco's would pick up 2 inch rocks a sling them into the underside.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Dam that thing is sweet! Love the color, the stance is just perfect, the wheels and tires are awesome! Cant wait to see it done. Always loved that boxwood green on the EB. I think if I were to build another bronco I would model it after yours.