• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duff lift

cs

Loc.
campbellsville
I just purchased a 77 with no engine. It has a duff lift kit with new coils, shocks and leafs. I have a 76 that I am in the process of rebuilding. My question is without the engine how can I tell how much lift I have? The coils are 14 high if that helps. I would like to run 31x10.5 tires what do you think? Thanks Chris

Dlish

call Duff or PM them here on the board. They have been really helpful with all the questions I have asked.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
call Duff or PM them here on the board. They have been really helpful with all the questions I have asked.

I agree!!! I've talked and/or emailed Suzy with all kinds of questions over the years and she has been a great help.

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
The coils should have a part number laser printed on them. 5107 is 3.5" lift and 5109 is a 5.5" lift. We can also figure it out based off the part numbers on the shocks but we need to know the type of lift it is? Dual shocks up front, shock hoops, dual shocks in the rear, how are they mounted, etc.