• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeep guy gave me a thumbs up .....

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
When Running Buddy and I were stopped for gas and fuel on last weeks hunting trip ..some guy and his wife stopped and came back to the gas station we were at an ask if he could look my Bronoco over ...As my head swelled I says sure ...HE was looking at my Camo Clad Cover ...saying man that looks good I started showing him how it was put on corners and the fact that mine is now 5 years old ...I showed him the scratches it recieved on the Hunting trio to N Mexico and he couldn't believe it had not torn It has had some tough scrapes ..........The Skin has really done better than the bed liner top and bumpers ..They show some chips ...
....Then he says thats sure NICER than my jeep ..........
..............Well DA..........

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
One time I saw an old 76 Jeep for sale in a shopping mall parking lot....and a guy and his son were looking at it....so I turned around in my Bronco.....pulled up and they forgot all about that weak 4 cylinder Jeep they were looking at.

I told'em...."Yeah...you need to be looking for a Bronco!" Then I burned some rubber when I left.

!!!!I love Bronco vs. Jeep stories!!!!

texastreasures

Another Bronco Jeep VS Story

I showed up at a Truck Show about two ours late and there were all kinds of big trucks there, and one row of jeeps about 10 jeeps all lined up so I parked my Bronco at the end of there row and later that day I was the only one in that row to Win a trophy. To make this story better one guy from that row said that my Bronco is exactly what he was looking for when he settled for his jeep. So from now on when I see a jeep on the street I tell myself just another person who settled for less.

tbrend

Loc.
God's Country (Iowa)
Nothing better than going down the road and seeing a guy in a jeep about breaking his neck trying to get a good look at the Bronco.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
"I'm better than you and higher on the food chain"

The only part of Autin Powers I thought was funny...

J.D.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
I like having both...I believe it was Herbert Hoover who once said, "a chicken in every pot and a Bronco and a Jeep in every garage".

...but I could be wrong. ;D :cool: ;D

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
I showed up at a Truck Show about two ours late and there were all kinds of big trucks there, and one row of jeeps about 10 jeeps all lined up so I parked my Bronco at the end of there row and later that day I was the only one in that row to Win a trophy. To make this story better one guy from that row said that my Bronco is exactly what he was looking for when he settled for his jeep. So from now on when I see a jeep on the street I tell myself just another person who settled for less.

*jelous rant*

You not only had a Bronco, but you trumped them in how nice both of your rigs are!

*/jelous rant*

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I get thumbs up from about 75% of the toyota guys (ones you can tell actually hit the trail) and about 10% of the cj/yj/tj ers and 50% of the Cherokee's.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I like having both...I believe it was Herbert Hoover who once said, "a chicken in every pot and a Bronco and a Jeep in every garage".

...but I could be wrong. ;D :cool: ;D

me too ! I have 68 EB, 01 TJ in my garage, and this weekend added a Zuk .. Oh- yeah it stay's outside .. Not allow in door's ..lol
Sorry to jump in on your tread.. carry on trashing Jeep's ..

snipes243

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
Theres a funny one for you My dad has always wanted the jeep so he went out and got himself a 03 Rubicon a nice jeep you could say. I decided I didn't want the same thing as him so I went out got myself a bronco and have loved it ever since and wouldn't change it for anything. But its really funny in my house cause we are always going at each who's is better and outher things. Just a good old father son rivalry.