• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard

redwards69

Loc.
Double Oak, TX
Any Reps on here from Bronco Graveyard? Just received an order today (and of course now they are closed for the weekend) and I was shorted a very expensive piece and it is not indicated as back ordered on the invoice.:-[

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Probably coming in a separate package. They got my order here quickly and accurately this week. Don't panic. Early Monday a.m. call should clear it up.

gick70

I just had the same thing happen to me,from them,it should be alright.

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
I had an order come in from them recently and it shipped in three shipments (I think I only received two tracking numbers as one item drop shipped). Look at the packing list it should indicate the item you are missing didn't ship with the rest of it. Like everyone else has said, don't worry it is probably one it's way too!

OP
OP
redwards69

redwards69

Loc.
Double Oak, TX
Thanks for the insights. There were two invoices and the main invoice shows one item being backordered, and the other invoice shows that item being drop shipped from somewhere else. I'm good there. There was still another item from the main invoice not showing back ordered that didn't show up. I'll call Monday.

There was also what appeared to be paperwork for someone else in the box with my stuff.