• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

JGZ Custom Fiberglass Door Panels and Speaker Pods

JGZ

Thanks Dan for bringing these back up.I certainly appreciate that..JGZ

ChrisC74

JGZ - can you please tell me how much they project into the cab away from the door?

ChrisC74

I don't see the rear quarters on the Bronco Hut website - are they on there??

JGZ

Here's some pics. of 1/4panel.These are in carbon fiber but can make them in fiberglass in black or white.JGZ

Attachments

• DSC_0230.jpg
    DSC_0230.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0232.jpg
    DSC_0232.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 145
  • rear qtr.panels 004.jpg
    rear qtr.panels 004.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 206

JGZ

Now I just got to get you to produce Half Cab headliners since nobody makes them.

Just need some time and a nice half cab to play with for a couple of days.I think you saw what I started with the full top and i've got some other ideas along those same lines.Gonna be nice..JGZ

DFWBroncoNewbie

Hi JGZ,

Bought a pair of the new version font door panels and LOVE them! I was hoping you could make me a pair of the rear panels that resemble the front door's paint scheme. Do you think that's something you could make?

It's the red outside and white inside look I was wanting for the back panels.

Thx, Rob

JGZ

Show me what you want and I'll do what I can.Happy you like your door panels.Are they the ones with the door pocket?Post up some pics.You can P.M.me also.Thanks JGZ

DFWBroncoNewbie

HI JGZ,

Yep, I got the doors with the pockets and they are awesome! The rig is currently at the shop getting a new WH 2.5' lift and 23 gal main tank, but when I get it back I'll post some picks ASAP! I was hoping you could make something that resembled this paint scheme from a pic that someone had posted previously. I figured with the quality of your panels, the same paint scheme as the front door panels, and with the ability to velcro and slip it between the truck bed and my family cage - it's the perfect solution. I'll send you a private message shortly, but wanted to thank you again for the work you put into making those panels ~ they rock!

Attachments

• PonyPods2.jpg
    PonyPods2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 172

Circa79

Loc.
Fayetteville
Does anyone know if the Speaker pod door panels listed for $229 on Bronco Huts site will work with a family style cage installed. I am specificlly looking at the ones with the pocket.

JGZ

Should fit with no problem.I have a cage in mine and there's plenty of room.