• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just bought a 66

S

Sodapop

I just bought my favorite car on the road since I was in High School. A black on black 1966 ford Bronco.

Anybody want to help me find a good club in my area, or give me some tips on how to start to make this a better bronco?

I am going to put some time and money into this vehicle,so I am looking to get a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Congratulations, wildbill and I both have 66's. Where are you located? Oh yeah, sign up, this is a great site with lots of great people. Welcome!!!

John

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Congrats.... You should sign up... there is so much great info and so many nice people.... I just started about a week ago and have been hooked ;D

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
welcome. It's time to sign up and give a location. I built the wife a 66 with 351w, 4spd, 4whl disc, and on and on.....

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D Welcome I think the 66 is best but im one sided on that but there all good join and be one of us.;D ;D ;D Bill 8) %) :p

66horse

Bronco Guru
Welcome, sign up and hang out. I am little partial to the 66 myself.

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Welcome, I have two '66 myself8) 8) and one 81%)
Early Bronco Registry is a great club if you live in the So.Cal area.
Where are you located??

th45cruzr

Congrats, always nice to know another '66 owner. This site is the best source of information on Early Broncos on the net.

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Welcome to the club...I just finished painting my 66 halfcab last week...Now the fun part!!! Putting it all back together...

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Welcome to the addiction.;) First you need to decide how you are going to use your rig and what you want your rig to look like. Is this a Daily Driver, weekend trail rig, or Rock crawling BEAST?;) ;D