• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just finished rattle-can paint job (w/ pics)

DanWheeler

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kirkland, WA
here she is - Rustoleum "Safety Blue" I hope it keeps me safe on the trail ;D

Looks OK as long as you dont get closer than about 10 feet but for a trail rig it'll do.

296068647_x3cRa-L.jpg

296067912_peKz8-L.jpg

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
That's cool looking Dan, especially for a rattle can job. I need to redo my rattle can paint job. I go tartsy and went two-tone...three years later the red now looks brown and the black a grungy grey.. :)

dan12580

that shiney new paint job that would add thousands to the value over on ebay.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I once rattle canned a 66 bronco with some flat OD green, had a black soft top and soft doors and the older it got the better it looked in my opinion. I got a lot of compliments on that rig too.

Thats perfect for a trail rig! Looks great.

Ben

BroncoRunner

Loc.
SE Michigan
Looks sweet.................great job!!! Takes me back to my days in high shool when I was known as the spray bomb kid!!

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Looks good!!! just a warning, that stuff will fade in the sun...

How many cans by the way?

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
Looks great, I kinda partial to a rattle can job, esspecially on a trail rig;D

He's right it will fade but, after it cures a while you can wax it with some cleaner wax and it will bring the shine back out.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
That kicks much ass man. Who made your front bumper? I would love to have something like that front and rear.