• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO kayline trail top and bikini, steel half doors, protofab bumpers, and misc **PIC**

Status
Not open for further replies.

treihesse

Bronco Guru
Front Winch Bumper from Protofab. This is a Classic style which Wh sells. $375

Rear is a Classic prerunner style with 2" reciever hitch and the mount for a tire carrier. When I bought this the tire carrier was missing. This is setup for a 2" body lift but it can be altered to fit standard trucks. $200
$500 pair

Have a kayline fasttrac top complete. Top has good windows some corner tears, has 1 zipper off track just needs a little TLC, The dirt you see is on the floor of the garage NOT on the windows, there is some tape goop on the rear flap goo gone takes it right off. I ran this top in the winter all the time and I loved it just going a different route. THIS IS A TRAIL TOP ITS NOT PERFECT:) bikini top included. $175 + 17 shipping

Steel half doors. Uses stock hinges and door.hardware..includes lift off hinges. Not.100% complete but close.....225 +shipping

New steering stabilizer. No bracket shock only. $35
2 wild horses shocks. Eye eye with 27" extended 16 collapsed $20
Dana 20 bushing kit new. $15
License plate bracket. No pin. Offer
Drive shaft 26"collapsed. Aftermarket front. $200 built by reputable driveline shop

Shipping on ur dime pic on request
Trei 720-936-0791

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.