• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Land Rover Discovery rear seat, will it fit in Bronco?

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Found a Land Rover Discovery that's being parted out. The rear seat is in very nice condition. The mounting is very simple and it's a split seat with fold and tumble. I made some crude measurements using some wire. It would be a tight fit for the width and I'm not sure the bottom of the seat would fit between the wheel wells.

I'm probably going to have to go back and make some more measurements. Does anyone know if a Land Rover Disco rear seat will fit in an early Bronco?

couple of examples...
images

Not the jump seats, but the rear seat.
8310706_2.jpg

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Both won't fit but I agreee I'd like to have the jump seats they are rather cool looking

OP
OP
reynard101

reynard101

Bronco Guru
probably too wide.
get the jump seats!

That's what I was thinking, but hoping someone would come back with a "YES they'll fit". I have trouble passing up a good deal.

I agree, the jump seats are cool, maybe I can make them the back seat.... hmmm? Maybe facing forward or just as jump seats in place of the back seat.

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
They might fit & fold, but they won't tumble. Their headrests aren't removeable.

Those jump seats are a PITA, even when installed in the Disco. The Datsun seats are much easier to install, and they might have been a dealer option on early FSBs. I've seen at least 3 FSBs with these seats, and I put a set in mine.

. . .