• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC North TX Dinner at Bone Daddy's

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Okay, this week snuck up on me fast. Our plan for 2011 was to try and get together on the 3rd Thursday of each month for bronco talk, cold beer, good food, and .... okay visual appreciation of the waitstaff at Bone Daddy's in Dallas. So....who's gonna make it to Bone Daddy's this Thursday at 6:00. I hear Steve D. is going to make it so we can all hear the latest stories about his challenges with Crunch (and maybe buy him a beer or two).

Let's plan on 6:00 at the Dallas location.

See you there!

I am also hearing that the March 5 date for Bridgeport may not be the best date (as some folks had some other committments come up), so we'll need to reschedule. Let's plan on nailling down a firm date this Thursday at dinner.

Glenn

Last edited: