• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LED Flasher Relay? On Centech Harness

Klwhite74

Hi, Ive been updated and replacing various parts on my ’77 Bronco for a few years now. Prior to owning, I had zero experience with what makes a car run let alone how to fix all the issues I’ve come upon in the last few years but pure love and commitment to figuring it out is what makes the experience fun. I don’t necessarily know the correct terms for all the parts so please be kind if responding. I recently installed LED front park lights , the ones that function as turn signals and hazard flashers, as well as LED tail light/ brake lights.
They all work, bright as can be, but they don’t function with the turn signal switch or hazard switch…. So I assume it requires a new flasher relay for LED …but i cant locate where one may be…. I used to know where it was bc I replaced it a while back.. but since then I’ve had a whole new Centech wiring harness installed ( by a professional) and now it doesn’t appear to have an obvious flasher relay that i can locate under the dash…yes the original flashers bulbs worked prior to new switching to led lights. Can someone please offer some guidance on what type of relay is needed and where to connect it to get the new lights to work properly …..my arm is a bit tired from waving to let people know I’m turning.