• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Look Boss, Da Flames!!!

bandit

Loc.
Afton
Yup,my Motorcraft 2100 barfed fuel and ignited.Ruined my week,because I was so far from home.I'm running a 470 cfm Truck Avenger,and it runs real good.

bandit

Loc.
Afton
Yup,my Motorcraft 2100 barfed fuel and ignited.Ruined my week,because I was so far from home.I'm running a 470 cfm Truck Avenger,and it runs real good.I have a new 600 Edelbrock,with an off road kit in it,sealed in a zip lock,in its box.If you can use it ,i'll trade you for sumpin.

nutter3

Monkey,

That sounds bad. I had the same thing happen to my old 68 back when I was in high school. I was at a tire shop and trying to get my bronco started (it didn't always start good). Well it back fired real good, I opened the hood, and the foam air filter was on fire. I couldnt get it out and someone brought out a fire extinguisher from the tire shop. Didn't hurt anything other than the air cleaner though! I was lucky.
Wishing you a good drunk and a speedy recovery. ;D

S/C-HD2002

Loc.
CO
monkey,

Make sure you wash that dry chem off. I had an engine fire a while ago and let it sit (because of disgust) on stuff under the hood. It starts to make a mess of other parts/pieces that you leave it sitting on.