• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Look for a small favor from a San Antonio Bronco owner

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A good friend of mine bought a ‘66 frame off of eBay and the seller wants it moved out within a week or two. Anyways if someone in San Antonio area could go and pick it up and hang onto it until I work out shipping or arrange my brother in-law (northern TX) to pick it up at some point.

Thanks Jeff

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Back to the top. Good luck!
Got a friend nearby, but doubt he has a way to haul it, and know his wife would kill him!

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A good friend of mine bought a ‘66 frame off of eBay and the seller wants it moved out within a week or two. Anyways if someone in San Antonio area could go and pick it up and hang onto it until I work out shipping or arrange my brother in-law (northern TX) to pick it up at some point.

Thanks Jeff

Jeff try the LEBC FB page as well if you're on that thing :)

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I believe I have it worked out now. My brother in-law who lives north of Dallas has a satellite office near San Antonio. He asked one of the guys there to use the company truck and trailer to go and get frame for me. So hopefully it will be all taken care of by Friday.

Thanks and I’ll keep you guys posted!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I believe I have it worked out now. My brother in-law who lives north of Dallas has a satellite office near San Antonio. He asked one of the guys there to use the company truck and trailer to go and get frame for me. So hopefully it will be all taken care of by Friday.

Thanks and I’ll keep you guys posted!

Hell yeah.. Good luck man