• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lookie what I found!

agirgen

Loc.
Bossier City, LA
Out driving in the country and I found her parked behind a barn... owner took 2000 for it! There is actually very little rust and no bondo!
The paint is still shiny, the motor and trans is all original... and run/shift great! bringing it home this weekend! WOO HOO! Another 74, and its all in one piece!

Attachments

• Trial Preview - (Bronco pics 022-new).jpg
    Trial Preview - (Bronco pics 022-new).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 488

pikapp691

I have never have any luck, if I had found that the guy would have wanted $10k for it. Good Score!!

OP
OP
A

agirgen

Loc.
Bossier City, LA
Yall need to come to Louisiana to look for trucks... Often listed as a "hunting truck" its not uncommon to find a Bronco or old Jeep around here for way less than what you would expect to pay out West or up North... I'll work on getting some more pics of my new toy! I'm so excited... I'm like a little kid on christmas... Already been ordering parts from Wildhorses and I havent even gotten it home yet! LOL!

Girg

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
bossier city is only a couple hundred miles on I-20 from my house need to visit LA more often nice score