• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Looking for a C4

Attac

Contributor
City: St Augustine, FL
Hey everyone
I’m back after a couple of years. Life happened…. I am finally trying to finish another bronco for another one of my sons and he switched gears on me and now wants a c4 instead of a 5 speed. So as the title states I am looking for a c4 that is either built or one that I can rebuild. Let me know if anyone has any leads for me
Thanks
Chuck.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
So chuck, What 5 speed do you have? Because I have a good c4?

OP
OP
Attac

Attac

Contributor
Hey Roger
I don’t have the 5 speed. I had lined up the NV 3550 but when I told my son he switched gears to an auto.
Hope you have been well
Chuck

Reactions: bax
OP
OP
Attac

Attac

Contributor
I do have a good 289 that I didn’t use because I put a new blueprint engine in my other sons build if anyone is in need.