• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a paint shop in Charlotte area

Gweiner

Loc.
Charlotte
Anyone know of a good (but reasonable) body shop to paint my 74 in the Charlotte area? Not looking to spend a fortune and willing to do most of the prep work to get her ready.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
doing your own prep work is a tough one for sub a contracted painter. a paint job is partially only as good as the prep and if there are issues who's responsible?
what are you wanting for a paint job? shiney one color or a nicer quality job?
what kind of money are you looking to spend?

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
The paint shop agreed to paint my prep work on one condition, I am not allowed to tell anyone where it was painted. True story.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
If you do all the prep then go ahead and paint it. The painting of it is the easy part. The hard part and most time is in the prep.