• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for Bronco Drawing

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I was checking to see if anyone has a drawing of a side view of a Bronco? I was hopping to find something I could print out and the kids (or me%) ) could color on. Thanks for any help, just thought it would be cool to pass around to the kids at Bronco gatherings, or they could take to school. Thanks

Shawn

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
I have one of those cut and fold broncos around here somewhere, you could copy it and just blow up the side view

ummm, if I can find it

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
That is cool as hell! My son is gonna get a few of those printouts. Here is a whited out version of the one I did the other day.

Attachments

• Color a Bronco.jpg
    Color a Bronco.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 193
OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That is cool as hell! My son is gonna get a few of those printouts. Here is a whited out version of the one I did the other day.

Thanks, thats pretty cool. How hard would it be to add a hard top!? Thanks, I print that one out too.

Shawn

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Not hard. Since my Computer was acting funny with Solidworks, I am back to the drawing side. May not be the best but it works for kids ;D.

Attachments

• Color a BroncoHT.jpg
    Color a BroncoHT.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 129
OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That's awesome man!! I did screw around in Auto CAD and made one, but that's much better, Mine looks like an 8 year old did it. Thanks I'll give that one a try.

Shawn

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
If my freaking computer could take the CAD program without giving me a blue screen of death than I would do that. I tried to make that one look 3d. Hope they have fun with it! Did you color outside the lines? I know you know Tito, and he is way outside the lines :p.

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Did you color outside the lines? I know you know Tito, and he is way outside the lines :p.

You have know idea.............NO IDEA, just how outside the lines he is!!!:p ;D ;D But he's a good friend, and my giving him sh!t has no effect any more!

Shawn

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Is his new wig a dragon cloche that blocks harassment? If so, I need to get one.

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
you dont need any fancy cloaks or any thing you just need to look like this without a wig, then most people wont talk to you anyway, and if they do harass you, you already know what they are going to say,

Attachments

• P1010579.JPG
    P1010579.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 53

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
now normally I dont wear it down, or brushed out, even I have my limits

and my wife wouldnt be seen with me if I looked like that all the time

Formerjughead

Loc.
Chico
you dont need any fancy cloaks or any thing you just need to look like this without a wig, then most people wont talk to you anyway, and if they do harass you, you already know what they are going to say,

Dude....we need to work on the water to beer aspect of your appearence.
Tell your dad I was kidding when I busted my knuckles.....lol

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
You already know what they are going to say,

How's Harry? ;D

hagrid3.jpg

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hahaha, thats awesome, Mark, I've never seen you with your hair down like that!!!

fdezone .... perfect!!!

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Well it finally happen to me.........and by my own NW Bronco Brothers!! A complete thread Hijacking%) ;D ;D , oh well bound to happen!;D
Mark you almost make miss my long hair and full beard..............almost, but my grunge days are over.

How about some more Bronco Drawings for the kids huh!!

Shawn

tbrend

Loc.
God's Country (Iowa)
Try This:

The first one is self-explanatory

The second one is a better version of the original Bronco Origami that I did. I also made it a little bigger.

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 34
  • bronco_oragamiBIG.pdf
    88 KB · Views: 28