• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Looking for early bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piercem

I want a bronco to work on with my dad for my first car. I'm open to any Broncos as long as it fits my budget. I know I can't get a great bronco but would at least like the engine to be running

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
Look at Search Tempest (Craigslist compiler site) every day religiously. If something decent pops up you have to be able to go with little notice. Have cash on hand and a trailer accessable if necessary. For $10000 you can get a good driver. Lots of junk pops up all the time. After searching for a while you will get an idea of what is a decent deal. When I searched I missed some great deals because I was too slow. One of your considerations is do you want a title or bill of sale only? I only would get a titled tuck but that was my own quirk. Good luck. David
P.S. The only people who seem to value Broncos realistically are the people on this site. Maybe you can get one from a member.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
hammer don't give him too many tips, we got to keep some for ourselves!!! LOL

Piercem, welcome to the site!!! hammer gave you some good advice, there's several CB guys around Cumming, check them out!!! Good Luck!!!;D;D;D

Micronman

I have a 68 that is in pretty rough shape body wise. It has a V8 engine (289 I think) and is a three speed on the column. Has been sitting several years in an old barn. I did have the engine running at one time before I put it in the barn.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.