• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Looking for father/son project

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj

Loc.
Holts Summit , Mo
I realize my budge may not get me much but I have to think of all the parts that will be needed to fix the issues with the bronco. Willing to travel a little ways for the right buy. Open to options. Let me know what you have available.

Got burnt on two deals in Minnesota this week. Guys sold broncos out from under me even tho I sent the deposit. Hoping there is less shady people here. Thanks guys.

Aj

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sent you a message for a guy in Mankato, MN that has a few.

StJamesAuto

I have one that I bought last year from a military guy at Ft Wood. Had been repainted and rougher than what I had hoped. I gave $3200 for it. Complete and it ran and drove. Had been parked inside his garage while he was deployed overseas for several years. Would meet u somewhere in the middle on price if you are interested.

lee556

1966 bronco roadster project parts

I've got a 66 roadster for $3000 in AZ. Body solid but could use floors someone put heavy gauge sheet metal over and put a bed liner material over. Needs gas tank, fuel pump and radiator to run. Ran it last year on a gravity bottle. Radiator could be repaired I think. Brakes use to work but I stepped on pedal and something gave out. I think it was a wheel cylinder. Definitely a project but not a hard one compared to one's Ive had. Thx, Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.