• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

(made one for you) guy on ebay

delconick

i need some help, im sure allot of you have seen and maybe even purchased the seat cover kit made by the seller on ebay madeoneforyou. i have tried several times to get ahold of him via ebay but he does not respond to my questions.

im guessing he is busy but come on he can at least reply.

does anyone on here know who he is? i would like to know if he is going to make door panels and more importantly i would like to find out if he can make a set of 1966 specific bucket seat covers for the roadster project that i am restoring.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thank you in advance,
nick

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Well Nick, if he won't respond to you before you pay him any money, think of the response you'll get after you have paid him? Just sayin! I'd look somewhere else, maybe a company that has customer service...

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

i understand where you are coming from,

i am only trying to contact him because i am very impressed with the quality and affordability of his products.

mattoo

Loc.
NLR
bought some from him in black vinyl with grey cloth,good quality and look nice however I still have'nt had a chance to put them on (and need to order the back covers) I did get him to respond after the transaction in regards to trading for a "ginger" color, but decided to keep mine. I do remember it took him a couple of days to respond.

Nightmare Bronc

I wish I could remember the guy on ebay I got my covers from too? The covers are the best my upholstery guy has seen.

jsnouffer

Contributor
delconick,

I just got a set of seat covers and some door panel covers from the ebay seller madeone4you. I plan on putting the seat and door panel covers on this weekend. You can see pictures of the door panel covers here to get an idea of what you would be getting.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169837

He told me he can make just about any upholstery piece you need in your choice of color/material.

Not sure if he responded to your ebay inquire but this thread (post # 3) has his name and email.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125320&highlight=madeone4you

Jack

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Check out the Bronco hut they sell 66 seat covers and probably cheaper than ebay ones. not sure if they offer door panels or not. I thought 66's had steel panels?

Bronco Huts new website is much improved over what it used to be.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I believe Donsbolt has his name and email but I am not sure 100%, but shoot him a pm, if he has it, he will certainly help you out, great guy (Donsbolt).

As for the ebay eller, I just finished putting on seat covers I bought from him and I am very happy with the results. I do remember emailing him through eBay and I think that is how I got his contact info from Don (last it) as if memory serves me right, he was a slow responder. All he does is sew 66 - 77 interiors, or did at last contact with him.

If you are doing an accurate restoration on a 66, I would touch base with the guys on here that restore, as to source for materials though to make sure you are as correct and accurate as possible.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I just bought carpet and seat covers from him and its all top notch. I think this is a part time gig for him. I emailed him and he responded within an hour but I had another question for him and it took a few days to hear back from him. He is a good guy. I asked him about getting another piece of matching carpet for the bulkhead in my halfcab and he cut the piece to the dimensions I asked and bound the edges up for me. I asked him how much and he just through it in with my seatcover order. I think it showed a 1 cent cost on the invoice. I also asked about the silver roadster seats and he said it would not be a problem, It would just take a few days to get the material to make them.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
I Emailed his about doing some custom 2-Tone colors and never heard. I have since changed my mind about the 2-Tone seats but would like to have heard back. I am not mad enough that I will hold a grudge - I know I will order from him anyway. I do not expect him to be a business man, customer service representative, uphosterer, all in one.

BTW - The Silver Seats are so damn cool!