• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy Ford 9" Pinion Guard $45 thru 8-31

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Again......

FYI: the guys i just sent PM's to Tonya will call tomorrow. If you have not been in touch w/ us please call 260-387-1428 so we can get you in on this special. You only have a couple of days left. Thanks Shawn

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
1 Day left call us by 12PM EST as of tomorrow to receive this one time only pricing. Thanks Shawn

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
We had 15 in like 5 days of the sale at that point we started selling them outright. You posted two days prior to the end of this sale in the ad. If you read the original post it stated PM us to get one, you never did. I also stated right after you posted call us to get in as the sale is almost over. Now almost 3 weeks later you are asking why you didn't get in? If you want one call us as I have stated before if you posted prior to the end I will honor the ad. I also asked several times thru out this post if I had missed anyone. You really should have spoke up and it would have been taken care of already instead of posting in here 3 weeks after the fact. Further more there were guys who had already installed theirs posting prior to you making a post? And the post right before yours reiterated the fact to call us to get in on the order as it was almost up. Call me. Shawn

thought you were going to pm us when you had the total of 15? never got a pm and obviously never got to order one.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
man, these suckers are beefy! hangs down a bit, but it'll serve it's purpose with no problem.

Attachments

• DSCN1634.JPG
    DSCN1634.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 37