• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - NEW Can-Back soft top

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
used doors

I'm not trying to steal the thread (in fact I am in on the buy), but if any of you are going to be buying Galen's doors to match the new top, I am looking for a set of soft doors (half or full or both) for my other Bronco. Thanks.

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
Re: used doors

classic4x4s said:
I'm not trying to steal the thread (in fact I am in on the buy), but if any of you are going to be buying Galen's doors to match the new top, I am looking for a set of soft doors (half or full or both) for my other Bronco. Thanks.

I want a pair of Galens doors but I still need to know where I can get them.....Chuck? I have a brand new set of STC doors (half doors) still in the box uninstalled that I will sell you if I can get the galens doors, I am in on the buy also

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Sharp looking door. Don't forget to post some pics for all of us when you get them on.

Last edited:

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Re: Re: used doors

hd03sporty said:
I want a pair of Galens doors but I still need to know where I can get them.....Chuck? I have a brand new set of STC doors (half doors) still in the box uninstalled that I will sell you if I can get the galens doors, I am in on the buy also
I talked to Galen about selling his doors but he stopped e-mailing so for now I guess you will have to go direct to him, they look to be the best available.
Also Can Back says they had to redesign some of the metal parts around the door so the delivery date has been set back to the middle of March. Sorry

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Galen, E-mailed me today, My set is done;D Now I am gonna need that canback top, Whats the status on those chuck?

Thanks Tom

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Don't Quote me on this but I do not think Chuck is selling Galens door at this time, There might be something in the work, But as of now you will have to e-mail Galen on the doors.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Re: Re: used doors

hd03sporty said:
I may be interested in the STC doors, let me kow how much off list

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Last wed. night, 3-24 at about midnight Can Back finished installing the new tops on Jason's and my EB. Jason got the one with the windows and I got the one without. We left the next day at 6 AM for the Az Classic Broncos's Stampede. This is the first time I had a min. to let everyone know. The rest should be done this week and we will be shipping them out as soon as we get them. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can get them out of the camera.

66horse

Bronco Guru
chuck said:
Last wed. night, 3-24 at about midnight Can Back finished installing the new tops on Jason's and my EB. Jason got the one with the windows and I got the one without. We left the next day at 6 AM for the Az Classic Broncos's Stampede. This is the first time I had a min. to let everyone know. The rest should be done this week and we will be shipping them out as soon as we get them. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can get them out of the camera.

I saw both Chuck and Jason's rigs at the Stampede and checked out the tops. They are very nice. All of you who ordered them are gonna have a nice top!! It made me wish I had ordered one...

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
%)

I sent Can Back an E-mail but didn't get a reply....

BUT I wonder if anybody in here knows if you could have them custom install zippers for the side and back windows?

I've read how they think there are no good zippers etc... but I don't see what's bad about them!

:cool: