• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - STC Soft Top & More

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Here's the final info on the STC Soft Top mass buy. The previous thread was starting to get long and a bit confusing, so I'm starting this thread with all the order info.

Thanks to Randy Wood (Adventurous4x4) who is the vendor hosting this buy. He got us a 15% discount on all STC products, including soft tops and bikini tops.

Sample pricing:
  • FASTTRAC TOP KIT W/ZIP OUT PANELS, DARK TINT WINDOWS #331-319 = $530.25 (normally $623.82)
  • ROLL BAR TOP (BIKINI TOP) #331-050 = $ 53.42 (normally $62.85)
  • ROLL BAR TOP W/ HARDWARE INCL RISER, CHANNEL, & WINDSHIELD WIPER DROP BRKT #331-051 = $112.29 (normally $132.10)
Retail pricing on the rest of the STC product line can be seen here: http://www.specialtytopco.com/pricelist.htm Remember to take %15 off of that pricelist.

Shipping: Prices do not include shipping. Items will be shipped directly from STC in Denver. Please contact Randy for shipping quote.

Deadline: April 30, 2004 (STC is raising their prices after that date)

How to Order: Call Randy Wood at:
Adventurous 4x4
11325 Youngstoun Ave # 2311
Hagerstown, Md. 21742
301-791-6869

We need to order at least 10 tops for this buy to work, but we're already close. Please order now if you're in. Randy will post back here once the 10 orders are reached.

Thanks to MnkyBiz, HotWheels and Adventurous4x4 for getting this buy going.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I can't take a bow for this one. Hot Wheels started it off!

I will though give a hearty applause for the Admin who allows us such a fantastic place to share/learn about the wonderful art of Early Broncos (he said with a tear in his eyes!!)!!!

Thanks!!!!

MnkyBiz

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I just got off of the Phone with Randy. I'm number 10. We are a go!!!!;D

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
STC Mass Buy

Well guys everything is a go , we have 10 , wooo hooo !!!!!!

Thanks for all the participation on the mass buy for the STC tops
I dont think anyone will be disappointed i n these tops for ANY reason .

I am going to call STC and talk to them and get everyones shipping info so when I call you tonite or tomorrow you will be able to get the exact charges that will be going in on your CC for your order and have an approximate time that the orders will be going out and when you can expect them !!!!!!!1

Again THANK YOU one and all for making this happen !!!!!!!!

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Randy,

I know all us East Coasters are totally giddy that we have had a chance to meet up with you! Thanks for helping us in our quests to perfect our rigs!!!

MnkyBiz!

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
STC Mass Buy

The THANKS is Totally in my court , to be able to meet up with a group that are as friendly and conscientious as the people that I have been dealing with this far has been truely honorable .
I have met alot of people on the phone and cant wait to be able to put a name with a face and get a good hand shake with everyone , it has truely done my heart good to know that I was able to save these GREAT folks some money and have a couple of successful buy ins for them !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
STC Mass Buy

Guys , just to let everyone know there is a 2 to 3 week wait on all of the Bronco tops made by STC , they are making them as fast as they can but the is still a wait period

As of Tomorrow afternoon all the orders that have been placed with me will have been placed with STC , nso figure 2 to 3 weeks from there you will get your top .
They did tell me that they are cutting as fast as they can and are going to maske the wait time as minimal as is humanly possible .

highgeer

Loc.
Denver, CO
Sweet. I can't wait to get my bikini top. I've been wanting to pull that hard top off for the last two summers.

md_lucky_13

Loc.
Idaho
We still have until the 30th, correct?

I will be getting in on this mass buy one way or the other.. I just want to make sure I have enough time to sell a kidney and recover before the end of the buy is up..

blksn8k

Randy,
I'm planning to call you this afternoon to get in on this one as well. Just had to let the cc rest for a few days. ;D

Roger

blksn8k

Just placed my order for a full top in Spice Denim with the dark tinted zip-out windows. Should look awesome with Grabber Green. :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot, thanks to everyone involved, especially Randy. What a guy! ;D

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
blksn8k said:
Just placed my order for a full top in Spice Denim with the dark tinted zip-out windows. Should look awesome with Grabber Green. :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot, thanks to everyone involved, especially Randy. What a guy! ;D

ahhh...u got my top!! That is gonna be sahweet against my tan line-x...

JAutry

Loc.
Weatherford TX
I had read that this but will be open till the 30th and was wondering if that is true?? I will be able to buy on the 16th after I sweet talked the wife. Thanks