• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - STC Soft Top & More

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ChiefDan,

You are not alone. My credit card was finally charged yesterday, so I assume that they will be on the way soon. They guy at STC said it would be Thursday when they would hopefully be shipped, which is today. I am gonna give them a call this evening to see the statis. Hopefully soon. If you hear anything...let me know.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

ChiefDan

Loc.
Columbia, SC
See, I don't think we should have to call STC. My order was placed to Adventure4x4. I've called and left messages on 2 seperate occasions and not gotten a return call. These are long distance calls at that which irks me even more. Oh well perhaps we shall receive soft top good ness soon.

Blue71 said:
ChiefDan,

You are not alone. My credit card was finally charged yesterday, so I assume that they will be on the way soon. They guy at STC said it would be Thursday when they would hopefully be shipped, which is today. I am gonna give them a call this evening to see the statis. Hopefully soon. If you hear anything...let me know.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
ChiefDan said:
See, I don't think we should have to call STC. My order was placed to Adventure4x4. I've called and left messages on 2 seperate occasions and not gotten a return call. These are long distance calls at that which irks me even more. Oh well perhaps we shall receive soft top good ness soon.

I agree with you 100% and I think that it is unfortunate that I have gotted better service from STC than to the company I paid my money to.

70_Steve

Old Guy
I ordered my bikini top the day before the mass buy ended. I received it yesterday! Patience everyone!!!:cool:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I just recieved my top yesterday, wrong name on it%) but I still got it.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cheif Dan and others,

I finally got my tops yesterday the 6/25/04. I am pretty sure I was the last to order since I placed it with Randy that Monday after the deadline. He helped me out, because he couldn't get a hold of me that Friday the Deadline date. If you haven't received your top. I would double check with Randy or do like I did and call STC direct and see if it has been shipped. Good Luck and keep us updated to make sure all have received the tops. Hope I can get this thing on soon. Thanks Randy for the Mass Buy help...not your fault that it took so long.

Blue71

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
arg you did it after the deadline, i i woul dof known that i would of still tried to order...oh well seeing that i got my top fast makes me happy :p

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Hang in there Chief Dan, I received mine Thursday. Opened it up check everything and all was accounted for.

jason77

Loc.
Canton, GA
CRAP! After the long wait they sent me the wrong top! What the heck, it's only rained every day for about 3 weeks running. What do I need a top for?

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
I am truely sorry that the tops have been coming out sooooo slow , I did place ALL the orders that I recieved and tried to keep check on their progress . And yes I did miss one , maybe even 2 ,
but this has been my top priorty !!!!!
And have tried to make everyone happy as best as I could .
I am NOT going to do a buy with this company again as they were totally unprepared and all I have gotten was excuses that they have continually run out of stock on items and have had hard times getting the replacements in .
If you have had problems with your orders then CALL ME , and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to make it right

jason77

Loc.
Canton, GA
Props to Randy. Even though I have had some trouble with this purchase, he has gone out of his way to try to make it right. Thanks Randy.;D

ChiefDan

Loc.
Columbia, SC
I got mine last Friday, hurray!
Now to get it put together and installed in between the constant rain. I think SC is becoming a rain forest.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
ChiefDan said:
I got mine last Friday, hurray!
Now to get it put together and installed in between the constant rain. I think SC is becoming a rain forest.

Welcome to the soft top club.

;D