• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall Run.....Nov. 2-4th @ SMORR

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
U slowly walking away from me & kerry with calendar votes. Hope you make it.

That is a great shot dude.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I hope...I haven't been keeping close track. Just an eye every once in a while. I would feel better if I wasn't hanging on by a thread!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I hear ya man, it's still a slim thread though, sorry..

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Just counted and I'm 15th place....We could make a 18 month calender! LOL

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
now Kerry is walking away from me in votes, ha ha....

I will have a new "strategy" next year ;D

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Im not putting my rig in that kind of situation again to not make it on the calendar!!! Maybe I should just pose it up and see where it goes..

Just kidding. Has anyone put my rock lights on for me yet? I'm stuck in Midland, TX and won't have any time.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
If I was closer, I would be all over it....but its a 400 mile drive. Can't see myself getting it done for ya!

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tomorrow is 2 more weeks till the event! Are you guys ready?

I just got a used C4 pan from fedex this morning. I will take off early to clean it up, install it and see if my leak disappears. Then the test comes to see if I was just running too low on fluid for the tranny to work when I was at OCBR. The leaking D60 seal will have to wait. Dave, does that take a special tool to get that out? It's the innner seal.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I just got a used C4 pan from fedex this morning. I will take off early to clean it up, install it and see if my leak disappears. Then the test comes to see if I was just running too low on fluid for the tranny to work when I was at OCBR. The leaking D60 seal will have to wait. Dave, does that take a special tool to get that out? It's the innner seal.

I used a long piece of pipe...it the same as any other seal, just harder to get to. I would make sure you have some help, it's hard to hold the pipe and socket or whatever fits the seal and swing a hammer at the wheel well. Don't just change one...if you have my luck, you would be back doing the other side next week! You have to take both sides apart to get the differently out anyway.

DShelton

I'm out for this trip, transmission rebuild attempt #2 still a fail, got reverse but no drive. Still working on a friends engine and efi swap so hoping we can still get his bronco ready.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
well i know its not smorr related or anything but i did take the fam. up to disney at the dam this weekend and have some fun.......tore off the trac-bar from the frame again...lol...my son said why did you do that dad?????.....so i have the whole frontend out need to fabb up the frame side mount and im ordering the WH trac bar riser...so maybe that will help with the stress and take the drop bracket off.....plus i have to replace all the u-joints in both driveshafts....gotta love it

Attachments

• grand lake bronco 1.jpg
    grand lake bronco 1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 13
  • grand lake bronco 2.jpg
    grand lake bronco 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 12

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
oh and by the way it was so ironic cause the first words out of my mouth was "Dam".....my daughter laughed and said thats where were at....lol